Just let them think I am a coding genius
Imagine only minutes
to test intent-to-results, with more timely, comprehensive testing.
Realize 5X effort savings
(2 days rather than 2 weeks), while producing higher software quality.
Expect happy employees
who can focus more time on quality development rather than Selenium.
Agile: The New Imperative
Today, every company is a software company, developing and managing hundreds of SaaS, distributed, and monolithic applications. Under increasing budget pressure, IT is required to respond immediately to constant change, and deliver high quality business critical systems that cannot fail. Traditional strategies for testing and quality assurance no longer work.
She must complete all testing needed for each new sprint, and regression coverage for all past sprints—with zero defects.
He must understand the business and user-experience aspects of the application, and create and automate all test cases, data, and scripts.
The AutonomIQ Platform
AutonomIQ is an autonomous platform that automates every step of the testing life-cycle from test case creation to impact analysis. Creating test cases, data, and scripts takes only minutes instead of hours (or days) with AutonomIQ. As changes occur, AutonomIQ impact analysis quickly identifies them and self-corrects the test assets to prevent false positives and script issues. The AutonomiQ solution can easily run tests against different environments, devices, and browsers. Head-to-head tests between the AutonomIQ platform and incumbent automation tools result in a cycle-time reduction from 200 hours to just 5 hours.
Software testing consumes up to 50% of the overall cost of development. The AutonomIQ autonomous solution enables testing at a lower-cost, higher velocity, with better quality. For CIO’s that means increased capacity for development and innovation.
- Makes in-sprint automation a reality.
- Allows developers to share automated tests to find problems even before sending a build for QA.
- Runs tests automatically every time source code is updated, and sends appropriate feedback to developers.
- Increases automation footprint across all applications reducing the overall risk of any given project.
- Reduces significantly all testing efforts, delivering projects more quickly.
- Frees up time to cover new functions and scenarios.