Just let them think I am a coding genius
time to generate and maintain a 200-line selenium script
coverage improvement to focus on new innovation
let developers focus on development instead of Selenium.
Agile: The New Imperative
Today, every company is a software company, developing and managing hundreds of SaaS, distributed and monolithic applications. Under increasing budget pressure, IT is required to respond immediately to constant change, and deliver high quality business critical systems that cannot fail. Traditional strategies for testing and quality assurance no longer work.
She must complete all testing needed for each new sprint and regression coverage for all past sprints with zero defects.
He must understand the business and user-experience aspects of the application, create and automate all test cases, data, and scripts.
The AutonomIQ Platform
AutonomIQ is an autonomous platform that automates every step of the testing life-cycle from test case creation to impact analysis. Creating test cases, data, and scripts only take minutes instead of hours (or days) with AutonomIQ. As changes occur, AutonomIQ impact analysis quickly identifies them and self-corrects the test assets to prevent false positives and script issues. The AutonomiQ solution can easily run tests against different environments, devices, and browsers. Head to head tests between the AutonomiQ platform and incumbent automation tools results in a cycle time reduction from 200 hours to just 5 hours.
Software testing consumes up to 50% of the overall cost of development. The AutonomIQ autonomous solution enables testing at a lower-cost, higher velocity, with better quality. For CIO’s that means increased capacity for development and innovation.
- Increase automation footprint for each sprint by up to 60%.
- Developers can use shared automated tests to find problems even before sending a build for QA.
- Tests can run automatically every time source code is updated and appropriate feedback is sent to developers.
- Increase automation footprint across all applications reducing the overall risk of any given project.
- Significantly reduces testing effort which delivers projects quicker and reduces overall testing
- More time to cover new functions and scenarios.